Yandex is powering 100,000 projects for easy, secure online transactions against low fees and offers discounts for your charity of up to 2% per transaction.
A big one!
Boost up donations and donors’ pool from Russia and around the world with Yandex Gateway Extension – the best fit for your NGO, charity, fundraising, church, religious, social welfare, or nonprofit project developed using a WordPress theme.
The Yandex gateway extension practically addresses your top concern – how you can easily and economically collect donations from the targeted audience.
With over two dozen payment methods and 10+ currencies, it helps you collect donations from around the world while offering all ‘contributors’ their preferred payment methods – and, sometimes, the local currency.
- Accept everything from bank cards to contactless payments (View details below)
- FREE advanced “Recurring Donations” system with ‘giving frequency’
- Russia’s most popular online payment gateway (>30% market share)
- Supports loans and installment plans.
- Special discount for charities (Up to 2% fee cut per donation)
- No onboarding or subscription fees.
- You’re charged only for a successful transaction.
- Advanced FraudDetector anti-fraud security technology.
- Regular updates and automatic installation.
- 5-star customer care from Webinane.
Provide ALL Donors with Many Preferred and Convenient Methods:
Give special treatment to all donors by providing each with a preferred and convenient payment method. And Yandex Gateway Extension allows you to go even a step ahead, i.e. every donor will get multiple local and regional payment options to choose from.
Listed below are some of the methods available with Yandex.Checkout Gateway Extension.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Yandex.Money (access over 35 million wallets)
- WebMoney E-wallets
- Cash Payments at Kiosks, ATMs, retail outlets. (250,000+ points in Russia and CIS countries)
- Sberbank Online
- Tinkoff Internet bank
- ERIS (in Belarus)
- Loans and installments (fully online process)
- QIWI Wallet,
- WeChat Pay, etc.
Your Charity Deserves Discount, Yandex Values It:
You would also prefer Yandex for the special discount it offers for your fundraising organization. If a donation is made through WebMoney e-wallets, there is a big discount of 2% per transaction, i.e. reduced from 6% to 4%
for a charity.
When you use online banking with Sberbank Online, Alfa-Click, ERIP (in Belarus), and Tinkoff Internet bank, the fee is just 2.8%, down from 3.6%.
The normal fee on Visa, Mastercard, JCB, Maestro, Mir, Apple Pay, and Google Pay is 3.5% per transaction. It gets discounted to 2.8% for a nonprofit organization.
For Yandex.Money e-money transaction, you get a similar discounted rate, i.e. 2.8% per donation.
Quick, Contactless Payments:
Apple Pay and Google Pay supported by Yandex.Checkout Gateway Extension allow the “helping hands” to make contactless payments with mobile phones and compatible devices like watches.
All you need is a single ‘tap’.
Besides being a fast and easy method to make donations, it also saves you time and hassle of swiping your card at the point of sale (POS) terminal.
It uses NFC (Near Field Communication) technology for the transfer of funds between the mobile device and the payment reader.
How to Get Started:
Getting started and putting your Yandex Gateway extension to work involves just a few steps.
- Sign up with Yandex.Checkout.
- Free download and install Lifeline Donation (compatible plugin) and integrate the extension into it.
- Connect your Yandex.Checkout account with the extension.
And start accepting donations.
If you free download and install a compatible extension Lifeline Donations, you will also have the world’s most advanced and comprehensive donations management system on your fundraising website.
Also, a Supported WP Theme Will Save You the Trouble of Integration:
is a compatible premium nonprofit WordPress theme for the Yandex Payment Gateway Extension.
Over 800 organizations worldwide are already powering their fundraising campaigns and projects with this template.