3 Steps to Start Collecting Donations with Conekta on Your Website.
1) Download Lifeline Donation Pro
2) Get This Conekta Extension
3) Follow the Installation Video Tutorial
Cash in on Conekta’s popularity and donor-friendly behavior in Mexico and beyond.
Be it cash, cards, or bank transfers, Conekta Gateway Extension allows you to get instant, secure, and simple recurring donations for your nonprofit organization based in Mexico.
Versatile, convenient payment options also help out and inspire more donors to commit to your cause for long term support.
In addition to reaching out to the entire Mexican population with all the payment options, you can also accept donations from abroad and the entire world.
It does not need any development-related activity on your part. Compatible plugins and a theme are also available.
You can (free) download Lifeline Donation Pluginfrom WordPress.org.
- Diverse, simplified, secure payment options.
- Accept credit/debit cards, cash, and instant bank transfers.
- Reach 100% population with all payment options for each donor.
- Built-in “Recurring Donations” feature with “Giving Frequency”.
- 19,000+ OXXO stores to make donations with cash.
- Real-time cash payment notification.
- Quick, easy setup.
- PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliant for secure payment processing.
- The commission charged only on successful payments.
- “Payment Link” facility to accept donations off-site.
- Interbank CLABE – identify each bank transfer clearly and easily.
- Regular Conekta extension updates and auto installation.
- Premium Customer Support from Webinane.
2% Transaction Commission – No Other/Hidden Fees:
The first thing notable about Conekta gateway extension is that it only charges a commission on a successful transaction.
Besides, it offers flexible and competitive pricing for processing transactions.
While there are different rates for various methods of payment, payment through SPEI interbank transfer seems to be most economical.
Calculate the processing charges on an amount of $1,000 using the Conekta Commission Calculator.
The total commission comes out to be around $20.88, i.e. only 2.08%!
The commission rapidly soars as you switch to other transaction methods.
For example, it gets almost doubled to $37/$1,000 transaction on credit/debit cards.
And it is highest for cash payment, i.e. around $46 per $1,000 transaction.
Help Donors Join Your Cause with Better, Easier Payment Options:
One of the biggest hurdles a donor faces to contribute to an NGO or charity organization is the unavailability of a suitable payment method.
Logically, if you provide each donor with all the possible payment options from cards and online bank transfers to cash payments, it will significantly add to your donors’ pool.
This is what the Conekta payment gateway extension does and with the utmost efficiency.
All the payment methods are within the reach of the entire population – from VISA, Mastercard, American Express, and Carnet Credit Cards to cash payments and SPEI interbank transfers.
Here’s the list of the supported payment methods.
- Credit/Credit Cards (VISA, Mastercard, American Express, and Carnet)
- SPEI interbank transfers – instant payments, 24/7 service.
- OXXO Pay – Real-time donations via cash at OXXO stores.
Allow Cardless Donors to Contribute to Your Nonprofit:
With Conekta Gateway Extension, the cardless donors have two easily accessible means to make donations.
First, they can make cash payments at any of the 19,000+ OXXO Pay stores. Doesn’t it make ultra-simplified for them to join hands with you for a noble cause?
Second, SPEI based interbank transfers allow them to process a transaction and get a notification in real-time.
Ensure Continuous Flow of Lifeblood for Your Charity with Recurring Donations:
With donors making recurring donations, you can not only save a huge sum on marketing but also get a continuous flow of funds for your charity.
These funds make up the lifeblood of your nonprofit organization.
The ‘Recurring Donations’ option is provided as a built-in facility with the Conekta gateway extension.
And the donors also get the freedom to define an amount and set up a convenient frequency for making recurring donations.
In this way, you can easily turn many of the ‘sometimes’ donors into ‘all-time’ contributors to your cause.
No Development/Integration Needed on Your Part:
Using compatible tools can save you the hassle of any development or integration work.
Lifeline Donations (free Extension)
Conekta gateway extension has been fully integrated into the world’s online donations management plugin – Lifeline Donations – available for free download.
Nonprofit WordPress Theme
Conekta extension is also fully compatible with one of the world’s best and top-rated premium charity WordPress themes – Lifeline2.
Lifeline2 is already powering over 900+ nonprofit organizations worldwide.