QuickPay for Lifeline Donationin donation
A phone call, an email, or just a tap on the touchscreen – it’s just as easy accepting donations with Lifeline Donation QuickPay gateway extension!
Reach out to the European and non-European philanthropists while respecting their preferences to pay.
And QuickPay also takes care of its merchants with rates as low as €0.1 per transaction as the gateway fee. Similarly, the acquirer fees are also below the standard price.
Give hundreds of local payment options to each donor worldwide using 21+ supported payment methods. And get in touch with each European in their own tongue.
To save you the hassle of integration, it’s compatible with the world’s best donation plugin (free) and a nonprofit WordPress theme. (Scroll down to discover more.)
Key Benefits for Your Nonprofits:
- Easiest payment options from cards, wire transfer to cardless/cashless, & Bitcoin.
- Europeans’ preferred payment method.
- Create a merchant account for your charity in 37+ countries.
- Get easy, across the world blockchain donation payments with Bitcoin.
- Reach donors worldwide with PayPal and other methods of global reach.
- Local payment options for each donor anywhere in the world.
- Local currency for each donor worldwide using Mastercard.
- No need for “Recurring Donations” add-on – it’s built-in.
- Allow donors to set amount and “Giving Frequency” for periodic donations.
- Talk to donors in their own tongue – 20 languages supported.
- Lowest fees per transaction – from both the gateway and acquirer.
- “Pay later” option available.
- Accept online payment from 49+ countries with a “paysafecard” prepaid card.
- PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) Level 1 certified.
- Free, regular QuickPay extension updates and auto installation.
- Premium customer care from Webinane Support Team.
Boost Fundraising from Europe & Beyond with Local Methods/Currencies:
QuickPay – the Europeans’ preferred payment gateway – can be used to collect donations from both European and non-European donors for your nonprofit organization based in Europe.
And you can reach out to donors with a local, convenient payment option and local currency for each. Many of the 21 supported payment methods, like PayPal, Mastercard, American Express, and Visa, have worldwide reach and support all currencies.
Below is the list of the supported cards and payment methods:
- Visa – all currencies, 3-D Secure global donations via credit/debit cards.
- PayPal – a well-known global payment solution in real-time.
- Mastercard – world’s most popular card (together with Visa), supporting all currencies.
- Maestro (from Mastercard) – all currencies, 3-D Secure worldwide payments.
- Bitcoin – online blockchain payments worldwide.
- JCB (Japan Credit Bureau) – accepted in more than 190 countries.
- American Express – hugely popular & preferred corporate card for businesses worldwide.
- Diners Club – access 100+ million potential donors with Diners Club International.
- MobilePay Online – 1-swipe mobile payments for real physical and internet worlds.
- Apple Pay – Worldwide online payments using Apple devices.
- Vipps – easy payment via mobile devices.
- Swish – quicker, safer bank transfers using mobile devices.
- ViaBill – As simple as card payment, no interest or fees.
- Resurs Bank – No chargeback or transaction fees.
- Klarna Pay Later – allow deferred donation payments.
- Trustly – simpler, faster direct bank transfers from 3,300+ banks in 29+ European markets.
- iDEAL – instant, online direct-bank transfers.
- Paysafecard – simple prepaid card payments from 49+ countries.
- Dankort – safest online card payments with Denmark’s national debit card.
- Forbrugsforeningen – Get special discounts with this Danish payment card.
You Don’t Need Add-on for “Recurring Donations” and “Giving Frequency”:
The long-term supporters of your cause might like to make periodic donations if they are given the facility to do so.
Unlike a usual requirement for an add-on to enable recurring donations, the QuickPay payment gateway extension offers this function free as a built-in feature.
Also, the donors will have the freedom to set a flexible, convenient “giving frequency” and predefine an amount they can easily afford. The donation frequency may range from daily/weekly to yearly or somewhere in between.
Your nonprofit organization, in turn, will get a continuous flow of funds. It will not only keep feeding your charity projects but also save you a huge amount – and time too – on the marketing front.
Exploit Bitcoin’s Growing Popularity and Outreach:
Being the world’s most popular cryptocurrency, Bitcoin has a lot of potential to boost your fundraising.
It’s an easy, blockchain-based payments method that works across the world.
Get a Merchant Account for Your Charity in 37+ Countries:
While you can collect donations from any corner of the globe, QuickPay also allows you to target an international audience for your charity project.
You can create a merchant account in any of the 37+ supported countries.
Here’s the list of the supported countries:
- United Kingdom
- San Marino
- Faroe Islands
- Czech Republic
No Setup/Cancellation Fees – Affordable Merchant Account Management:
While there are no setup fees and no contract lock-in, QuickPay gateway extension offers affordable monthly and transaction fees for a merchant account.
While gateway fees are as low as €0.1 per transaction, the acquirer may charge you €1.35% per donation (on a European card) – that’s among the lowest. For non-European cards, the transaction fee soars to €2.75% + €0.1 per transaction.
And the monthly fee for a merchant account is €10.
It Takes Care of Your Time & Energy – Avoid Integration:
Literally, the Quickpay gateway extension can save you any hassle involving any integration work. It has been integrated into the world’s best donation collection plugin and the nonprofit WordPress theme:
Nonprofit WordPress Theme: The payment extension is also fully compatible with one of the world’s best tailored and top-rated premium fundraising WordPress themes – Lifeline2. Over 840+ nonprofit organizations worldwide are already exploiting extended, donation-oriented capabilities of Lifeline2.