Paymaster24 for Lifeline Donationin donation
Hundreds of local payment options from 30+ Service Providers to boost up fundraising from 240+ countries and territories across the world.
Accept donations through online/offline bank transfers, credit/debit cards, e-wallets, mobile money, cash payments, and other locally available methods.
Also, it’s a single powerful solution to make refunds and pay employees, etc. worldwide using local bank transfers, SWIFT/SEPA bank transfers, payouts to Visa/Mastercard/mobile networks, e-wallets, etc.
The setup is quick and easy using compatible (and free) plugins like Lifeline Donations Plugin. The latter is the world’s best online donation system.
- Hundreds of local payment methods from 30+ gateways.
- 240+ countries/territories supported.
- 2-in-1: Processing and settlement services.
- Preferred methods for both collecting donations or paying employees/making refunds.
- Allow donors to make fast, easy real-time bank transfers or cash payments.
- Save on transaction processing by using regional payment methods.
- Pre-built “Recurring Donations” facility – no add-on needed.
- Flexible “amount” and “giving frequency” options included.
- Easy installation and setup.
- Free, regular Paymaster24 extension updates and auto installation.
- Premium customer care from Webinane Support Team for the extension and supported WordPress theme.
240+ Destinations to Collect Donations:
Paymaster24 payment gateway services are available in 240+ countries and territories around the world. And from any part of the world, a philanthropist can donate using a convenient payment method.
Giving Frequency to Promote Recurring Donations:
The “Recurring Donations” feature also includes the options to set an affordable amount and a convenient giving frequency. That will make it easy for the donors to go for recurring donations.
30+ Payment Options for Each Donor Worldwide:
Paymaster24 extension isn’t just a gateway but a collection of 30+ payment processors. It means each of your donors from anywhere will have lots of local, familiar payment options to choose from.
Donations can be collected through:
- Online/offline bank transfers
- Credit/debit cards
- Pre-paid cards
- Cash payments
- Alternative methods
Refunds can be made through:
- Payouts to Visa, Mastercard, and mobile phone networks.
- Swift bank transfers in EUR, GBP, USD, & RUB.
- Local bank transfers/SEPA bank transfers in EUR.
- E-wallets, etc.
The supported payment processors include:
- iDEAL – Fast, direct online bank transfers across the world.
- TrustPay – Real-time local/international bank transfers.
- Beeline – Phone to card, card to card, e-wallets, & mail transfers (Russia).
- MTS – Smartphone-based money transfers, cash management solutions, and loan programs.
- Bradesco – One of the best online banking services companies in Brazil.
- ServiPAG – The most popular cash payment method of Chile (380 branches).
- Itau – Latin America’s largest private bank offering online banking.
- Efecty – Columbia’s widely used method for money order, wire, and cash payments.
- WebMoney – an international online payment settlement system.
- Banco do Brasil – Latin America’s second-largest bank offering online transactions.
- Bancontact/Mister Cash – Belgium’s most common card issued to bank account holders.
- Hong Leong – Real-time internet banking services provider based in Malaysia.
- Santander – Simple, secure 24/7 online banking.
- Pago Facil – Argentina’s one of the best cash payment solutions.
- OXXO Pay – Mexico’s Conekta-powered online payment solution.
- Bancolombia – Colombia’s leading financial group with around 11 million active users.
- Almacenes Exito – Colombia’s largest retail company, payment confirmation in 6-24h.
- Davivienda – Colombia’s third-largest retail banking institution.
- Carulla – Colombia’s supermarket chain, cash payment confirmation within 6 to 24 hours.
- MyBank – Simple online banking platform for Europeans.
- AmOnline – Online donation payment via real-time internet banking.
- CIMB Clicks – Malaysia’s real-time internet banking institution.
- MyBank2U – Malaysia’s real-time online funds transfer method.
- eNETS – Singapore’s internet-based payment method.
- MTC Pay – Lots of local methods, e.g. real-time bank transfers, credit cards (Turkey).
- Boleto Bancario – Brazil’s payment method, processing transactions in USD.
- Banco de Chile – Chile’s largest bank supporting online bank transfers.
- RedPagos – Uruguay’s most popular cash payment method.
- RapiPago – Argentina’s one of the biggest cash payment facilities.
- Przelewy24 – Poland’s fast and secure online payment service.
Also, It Saves You Any Integration Hassle:
The Paymaster24 payment gateway extension has been pre-integrated into an advanced donations management system – Lifeline Donations (free). It’s supported on one of the world’s best premium fundraising WordPress themes, Lifeline2.