2Checkout for Lifeline Donationin donation
Want to reach out to the “helping hands” in over 230 countries and territories in your donors’ own language and currency and with 45+ payment methods? Try out the industry leader in eCommerce.
Give your donors local feel while boosting fundraising with 2Checkout Gateway Extension for Lifeline Donations plugin.
From PayPal to Payoneer to wire transfer and ACH payments, 2Checkout payment gateway extension offers all the options a donor might think of using to make one-time or RECURRING donations.
- Completely Localized (on-site) processing.
- 45+ payment methods supported.
- Accept donations in USD, EUR, and GBP and in LOCAL currency at donors’ end.
- 230+ countries and territories served.
- Built-in “Recurring Donations” mode – no need to buy an add-on.
- Integrated into free, open-source WP Commerce and Lifeline Donations plugins.
- PCI Level 1 fraud protection.
- Premium Customer Care from Support Team
- Regular and free auto-updates.
You Don’t Need to Do Integration or Anything!
Obviously, when you buy an extension, the first thing you need to do is integrate it with your website at the backend and do some tweaks at the frontend.
But 2Checkout extension does not require you to do any such thing.
You need three major ingredients to make it work seamlessly without any additional work.
- Lifeline Donations plugin – free download from Wordpress.org.
- WP Commerce plugin – free download from this link.
- A Compatible charity WordPress theme (Lifeline2) – or you can integrate it into an existing theme.
2Checkout Gateway Extension from Webinane requires to be installed on a free and opensource Lifeline Donations plugin – world’s best donations collection system.
You can use WP Commerce – another free, opensource, all-in-one, and developer-friendly eCommerce solution software – as the base for 2Checkout Gateway and Lifeline Donations install.
Save Money on “Recurring Donations”
Being a complete donations management package, 2Checkout extension eliminates the need to buy any add-on. Even a “Recurring Donations” add-on – which is usually offered as a paid item – is provided as a built-in feature in this gateway extension.
It’s also pre-programmed for setting the “giving frequency” for daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, etc. for recurring donations.
You Need Not Bother Your Client with Switching to Other Websites!
2Checkout extension also offers you with completely localized payment processing support with all the complex operations only working in the background.
And a donor doesn’t even need to switch on to 2Checkout official website to complete donation processing. Everything occurs on-site and on the built-in checkout page.
Simply put, donors don’t ever need to leave your fundraising website.
You’re 5-Steps Away to Set 2Checkout to Work:
- Sign up with 2Checkout
- Integrate 2Checkout extension with your theme. Or buy Lifeline2 Nonprofit WordPress theme. (You’ll need to download (free) Lifeline Donations plugin.)
- Connect your 2Checkout account with Lifeline2 (or any other theme) – your nonprofit website.
- Personalize your fundraising website using lots of pre-built templates, a visual page builder, and tons of page building blocks – widgets, shortcodes, elements, plugins – and more.
- Get 5-Star Webinane Customer Support for 2Checkout extension and Lifeline2 theme setup and maintenance.
Use a Supported WordPress Theme to Avoid Integration Hassle:
Using a supported theme can save you from the hassle of integration. As many as 800+ nonprofit organizations regard Lifeline2 as the best charity WordPress theme for their fundraising websites. Here 2Checkout extension, Lifeline Donations and WP Commerce plugins are integrated.
- 2Checkout Gateway Extension can also be directly installed on WP Commerce plugin, bypassing the Lifeline Donations extension.
- While 2Checkout extension supports 100+ currencies for display and billing, the behind-the-scene processing actually takes place in USD, EUR, and GBP.
- The 2Chckout transaction fees are relatively higher, from 3.5% + $0.35 to 6% + $0.6. So, you can go for Stripe Extension where the transaction fee is as low as 1.4% + 20p (for European cards)! Non-Europeans can avail this service for just 2.9% + 20p.