Lifeline Donations – An Alternative to Charitable
- July 07, 2021
- No Comments
Looking for a better alternative to Charitable donation plugin in terms of both price and performance?
It’s FREE, COMPLETE, & INDEPENDENT in working. With FREE mandatory and additional features, you can save over $500!
Read 8 reasons Lifeline Donation platform is a better alternative to Charitable plugin to start & boost fundraising.
To increase fundraising, it brings in top-end donor-oriented features, like local currencies, preferred payment options, and flexible frequency/amount for recurring donations.
Also, you get a huge number of functionalities and structural variants for your charitable organization to cash in on.
Read on to discover 8 reasons why the Lifeline Donations fundraising platform is a better alternative to Charitable plugin.
1. FREE & COMPLETE in Itself – No Mandatory Add-on
Here’s all you need to do:
- Download Lifeline Donations plugin from WordPress.org,
- Integrate into your charity website or install on a compatible nonprofit WordPress theme,
- Link it to your PayPal (built-in payment gateway) account,
AND start collecting one-off or recurring donations from any part of the world.
Literally, there’s no need for any add-on or extension to start fundraising with the Lifeline Donation system. However, you can use one or more add-ons to impart additional and extra functionalities.
2. FREE Recurring Donation Facility – Save nearly $200!
While the Charitable WordPress donation tool charges you nearly $200 (20 sites) for recurring donation, this facility is totally free with the Lifeline WordPress donation plugin.
Also, the automated recurring donations system empowers donors to:
- Choose an amount they can easily afford.
- Set a convenient frequency to make recursive payments.
It allows you to boost donations and get sustainable income for the execution of your charity or religious projects.
3. 5 vs 15+ Payment Processors – 50+ Gateways in the Pipeline
Did you know?
Lifeline Donations is the only online fundraising system with the maximum payment gateways.
Unlike Charitable that offers only 5 payment processors, Lifeline Donation WordPress plugin brings you the world’s top 15+ payment gateway extensions, from Stripe to PayU to Yandex to Amazon Pay.
And dozens of more payment processors are in the pipeline to take the total count to 50+.
Choose one or more payment gateways and use them on your charity website to increase conversions with more payment options to the target audience.
- Paypal Pro – Serves 200+ countries/territories and 25+ currencies
- 2Checkout – Present in 230+ countries/territories with 45+ payment methods
- Braintree – Works in 45+ countries/ regions with access to 260+ million PayPal users
- Authorized.net – For charities based in the US, the UK, Europe, Canada, Australia, etc.
- Stripe – Available for charities in 39+ countries. Supports 135+ currencies
- Amazon Pay – Accept voice-based donations from Amazon customers worldwide
- Bluepay – Especially for Canada and the US to collect funds from home and abroad
- Stripe with iDeal – 34+ countries and 60+ financial institutions supported
- Yandex – For Russia and CIS countries to collect donations from across the world
- Paymaster24 – Collect funds from 240 countries/territories
- Paystack – Africa’s economical payment gateway for worldwide donation collection
- Conekta – Mexico’s favorite payment gateway
- PayU – India’s fast and simple gateway with 250+ donation processing options
- Quickpay – Europeans’ preferred payment method with 20+ payment options
- Cardcom – Israel’s popular gateway to receive funds from anywhere in the world
4. FREE Built-in Currency Selector – No Plugin Required
Donors usually love to donate in their local currency.
You can give them a favor to get a favor in return.
Using this feature, you can reduce abandoned donations and increase overall fundraising.
At the backend of the Lifeline Donations fundraising platform, admins can choose which currencies they want to show on the donation form (at the frontend).
It all depends on the payment gateway/s which currencies they support for donation processing.
If the processor you are using does not support multiple currencies, the transaction will be processed in the given currency only.
Still, you can display several currencies (as a dropdown) for the contributors to choose from, but it might incur currency conversion charges.
So, the charities usually show/allow only those currencies as offered by their payment gateway/s.
5. FREE Online Shopping System – Save about $100!
You might like to run an eCommerce store to boost fundraising.
Getting a functional eCommerce solution and integrating it into your site would cost you about $100 or more.
A complete eCommerce system comes as a built-in feature with the Lifeline WordPress donation plugin.
World’s best shopping plugin – WP Commerce – has been integrated into the Lifeline Donation fundraising plugin.
6. Pre-integrated into the Bestseller Fundraising WordPress Themes
You can skip manual integration, avoid encountering a compatibility issue and save big on those fronts.
Lifeline Donations platform is pre-integrated into some of the world’s best fundraising/NGO/charity, and church/religious WordPress themes, like Lifeline2.
Other compatible themes include Actavista (a political WordPress theme) and Deeds2 (religion and church WP them).
In case you are using any other theme/s, you can contact the customer support team of an Elite Theme Forest Author for manual integration of Lifeline Donation into your charity website or theme.
7. Boost Donations with Several Local/Preferred Payment Options for Each Donor
Providing each donor with their preferred payment options can prove to be a powerful factor to increase conversion and boost up (rather multiply) fundraising.
You can do so by availing a long list of payment gateways compatible with the Lifeline Donation WordPress plugin.
The PayPal Payments Standard (version) integrated into the free donation plugin (Lifeline Donations) allows you to collect funds through credit or debit cards from any part of the world.
The Standard version is available almost everywhere PayPal is accepted with some exceptions.
And if you go for compatible extensions like 2Checkout and PayU, they offer 45+ and 250+ localized payment options, respectively, for the donors.
8. Lots of Premium Widgets/Shortcodes (FREE) – Edit with WPBakery, Elementor, Gutenberg
Offered for free, there are lots of premium widgets and shortcodes in the Lifeline Donations plugin.
And you can easily customize, personalize them with the world’s best page builder tools – WPBakery, Elementor and Gutenberg.
Lifeline Donations Shortcodes
- Donation Button (You can add button anywhere on the website)
- Campaigns (4 Different Styles)
- Donation Parallax (6 Different Styles)
Lifeline Donations Widgets
- Donor of the Month
- Recent Donations
- Top Donors
- Urgent Campaigns
- Urgent Causes
- Urgent Projects
To Sum Up
Nonprofits will find Lifeline Donations online donation collection system both better and more economical than Charitable in more than 8 ways, listed here.
To feel the difference, you can also compare it with other alternatives to Charitable donation plugin.